In this article, we are going to show you how to install Chocapic Shaders in Minecraft, so you can take the beaut of Minecraft to the next level.
Chocapic 13 shaders act as the most base shader for many of the shader MOds. Developers need to change user interface with their creativity. Over the past year, it faced a lot of updates and it works great with Minecraft 1.13.2, 1.12.2, 1.11.2, and 1.110.2.
The lightning effect is unparalleled and designed with some other notable stuff like fog effects, rainy nights and a few more. This mod is mostly suitable for horror lovers, with a dark atmosphere. You can also change the settings to keep the world constantly very dark.
You can access the core files to change the mod based on your requirement since it acts as the base for many mods. And you can also optimize the shader for better graphics.
How to install Chocapic13 Shaders?
- Download Chocapic13 shader and install it on your Minecraft client.
- Then go the location, where and search for the Shader pack folder. If not found, create one in the same location.
- For windows navigate to %appdata%/minecraft.
- For iOs, navigate to Library/Application Support/Minecraft.
- For Linux Os, navigate to /.minecraft.
- Copy the extracted files from the Chocapic 13 zip file.
- NOw select the shader from the options > shaders.
- Finally, all set to go..!! Enjoy your Chocapic 13 Shaders to the full extent.
These are the steps to download and install the Chocapic 13 shaders on your Minecraft. Feel free to comment below, if you face any issues.